Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
ranger5598
Yorkie Yakker

Default new member

howdy folks, im trying to introduce myself and test to see if i can post yet. im kinda new to forums so plz bear with me as i learn heh.
im the proud daddy of stitch, who i recently learned is an abnormal yorkie. she is 36lbs and me not knowing much about small dogs plus having only ever having large breeds, seemed ok, till a mention was made that she had to have genetic problems. i flipped out n after a bit found my way here where i found out tho rare 20 and 30lb yorkies arent unheard of. i want to thank those who responded etc. i dont know much about small dogs, but i do know a bit about training animals. WOOOT its a good day to be me, i think i found how to attach pics finally. hope this works....shawn

YAY it worked mostly, many of them exceeded size limit, just means i gotta transfer pics to my phone that will fit lol. i really wanted to upload the baby pics when she was black and tan, now shes blue n tan but i keep her shaved so she dont trip over her hair and stays cool in summer.
feel like i achieved something here gettin them photos attached lol, not sure what but ill take it as a win heh.
Attached Thumbnails
new member-2014-01-01_01.39.34.png   new member-20140103_024759.jpeg  
ranger5598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!