View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
Schooby
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Anyone have any suggestions... keeping in mind I have a big boy (17/18lbs)...

I ordered the Hurrta overalls from baxterboo but the legs are WAY too short and the back is prob a bit too small as well. Hurrta measurements are so confusing.

Hurtta Dog Outdoor Overalls - Black at BaxterBoo

I ordered the 14S and it was too small, I think he may need the 14L but they don't have it in stock.

Anyway he has a 19" girth, is about 15" long I believe, and about 9-10" tall from foot to top of shoulder with a 12" neck if it matters.

I could try and find a 14L somewhere else but they're a lot pricier everywhere else...

Just mainly looking for a 'jumper' style that covers all 4 legs so we can avoid the clumps of snowballs this winter.

I've been eyeing the Hurtta for Chase but was confused on sizing too. He has 2 snowsuits, both from Petsmart. They have had different ones that come out in the fall, and the first year we got him the medium and it fit perfectly. I got him another the next year (it was cuter lol) and even though they are both the same brand (Top Paw), the 2nd one is just a little on the big side. He's about 16-17" girth I believe (12ish lbs). Calvin has a Puppia snowsuit, well he has 2 but one is a little too big and the other is kinda small but still works. It's super hard to find stuff that fits them. They are both skinny, but long. I'm hoping Petsmart has the good snowsuits again this year. The last year or 2 they haven't had the leash holes in the backs, and that's what I need. I was eyeing this Ruffin It Snowsuit - Black & Grey at BaxterBoo, but Chase is a puller and I don't want to rely on the D ring.
Schooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!