View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #10
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Thanks Kristin !

Yes, I am owned by Galen a Biewer. Biewer coats are different from yorkie coats. His coat got knotted badly when I left him with a friend for a week. I ended up shaving him and started from scratch. I tried a lot of different hair products. . . Way too many and spent way too much lol

I now use Wampum and Artero products . They are amazing. Changed his coat for the better. So much smoother. Less knots. Takes me so little time to actually brush him now.

Here are the the actual products I use . .

Wampum Whitening and Brightening Shampoo Concentrate

Wampum Conditioning Shampoo Concentrate

Wampum Limited Edition Conditioner

Artero Protein Vital - Concentrated Conditioner on his face

Wampum Water-soluble coat oil

Wampum Miracle Grooming Spray

All these items are concentrate except for the grooming spray. So you actually use very little. Lasts for a long time. I have these bottles for 6 months and bathing Galen once a week. . . I have not even gone through 1/4 of the bottle ! !

You can get these from

TrendyWendyPets, LLC - Home

Contact Julia. . . She is actually a reputable Biewer breeder. So she really knows the coats. You can tell her your concerns and she can tell you which items to get for your pup. She is amazingly helpful. She got me exactly what I needed. Just tell her Galen's Momma Teri sent you lol

This is what I do . .

Galen gets a bath once a week. I wash with one of the two shampoos, which is diluted . . If you just want to get one I would get the brightening one . .makes the white so white. . I rinse the shampoo off. Then use the conditioner which is diluted. But I don't rinse. Then I use just two drops of the Wampum Water-soluble coat oil diluted in 500 ml of water and pour over him and do not rinse either. I have to say his coat has never looked better. . So much easier to take care of.

I do brush him once a day. But it is quick. And if he wears a harness for a long time I brush him again. . . I use a rotating tooth comb, a metal comb, to flea comb (for around his eyes) A Chris Christensen pin brush (bass makes a great pin brush that is a lot cheaper)and a metal rat tail comb for his top knot.

Never brush his coat dry. You always use a spray. I use Wampum Miracle Grooming Spray. I put it in a small spray bottle. Easier handling. . . I just spritz his coat and use the rotating tooth comb and brush. I love this comb. Works wonders. . .

Below is a picture of his coat. You can see how nice and smooth. And the white bright. Any question please ask. . . I also use 1/2 Cheerios when I groom him. Great treat.

I love Biewers. Hugs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.4 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Verbena; 10-13-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Verbena is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!