View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #109
MarkFromSea
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiRed21 View Post
I got my Grayson in April and trying to give him the least stress I went with every recommendation the breeder offered. She gives all her Yorkies the Royal Canin.
For a few months it was ok but then I sat down and compared it mainly trying to see what was so different than other brands other than price. I did notice a lot of the unpronounceable words and how the first ingredients were not clearly chicken, turkey, salmon etc. I even compared prices. Well long story short I do a mixture of the Royal Canin and Wellness Small Breed Puppy, doing the mix until I am comfortable he is doing well with the Wellness. The Wellness is more natural and has the treats my dog loves too.

:-D

If I had been using Royal Canin, that's exactly what I would have done. I really didn't take a close look at their prices but am aware they are high. The ingredients and comments/suggestions in this thread put a fork in the deal, it was done, not gonna use it. Thanks for sharing your experience with it and now Wellness. Makes me feel that I've already made the right decision by going to Wellness. For us, the ultimate decision is Gucci's, so far, he is enjoying the Wellness Toy Senior. Wow, it is a tiny kibble!
MarkFromSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!