View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #9
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

My heart breaks for you and your family. These babies become such a big part of our lives and loosing them is beyond devastating. Maybe you were just not supposed to know that she had cancer. Had you known maybe your last few months or days would not have been the same as they were. Sometimes things just happen and we have no control. You were a great mom to your little girl so don't ever forget that. I have a Lab with cancer and trust me I wish she had never shown the signs of it. Maybe just maybe it's best that you didn't know. Dogs know our feelings and play off of our emotions so maybe the fact that you were able to spend that time with her being happy was the best for you and your little girl. She loved you and wouldn't have wanted you to be unhappy. Maybe that was the plan. I know that words can't change the facts but know that you are not alone in your grieving. My vet once told me that " If you have them you will loose them". I hear those words all the time in my head but yet I can't imagine my life without animals to love and care for. You were blessed to have had such a perfect little girl in your life. Some never open their hearts to experience the joy that we all do. I pray you find peace in her sweet little memories. Hugs, Joyce
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!