View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #5
shelbysmom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4twisty View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I too had to suddenly put my precious baby girl Twisty to sleep on September 27, 2014. I had her 17 years and I know I was blessed to have her that long, but honestly it was not long enough for me. How fast those 17 went by!!! I miss her terribly everyday. I have some days that I just don't know how to go on without her. On those days it just feels like a bad dream and I just want to wake up and hold her. I look back now and if I had only knew I would have held her all day that day. If I had only knew she was so terribly sick - I understand how you feel - how did I not know???

I am so sorry for your loss and I pray you find peace and comfort. You were blessed to have her by your side for 8.5 years. God bless!
Oh, 17 was my dream age for my Shelby, I always assumed she would live a long life with me. It's never long enough though, they still seem like puppies no matter the age. I am sorry for you loss, it's so hard. Glad to see you are paying tribute to your Twisty with her portrait. I made a portrait of Shelby and used all of the sympathy cards I got in a paper mache broken heart form. I weeped through the whole process but it was very healling. Bless you too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (34.0 KB, 36 views)
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!