View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #2
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilah Charm View Post
I dropped lilah off for her comprehensive yearly exam this morning. I am on my way to pick her up, they just called and told me when her blood work came back her liver enzymes were slightly elevated and tha the rest of the blood work looked good. The next step is a bile acid test and it sounds like we will do that Monday, my concern is that the tech I spoke wth said that the dr had medications that can help her. Shouldn't we do the bile acid test first??? If we don know what it is should we just hop on medication? I'm kind of freaking out, I guess I will know more when I get there but I thought I would shoot this out to the yorkie talk sky so there is a possible chance of some replies accumulating by the time I have more information to share. I am so sad and nervous

Don't panic, organize your thoughts, and then simply ask the question if this medication will affect in any way the results of a Monday BATS test.

The vet tech might be speaking in generalities, don't worry, we have some meds here to help right the liver if that is indicated.

How old is Lilah?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!