View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 05:05 PM   #15
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
I'm a couple few months and years old, born into wealth and privilege to two doting parents. I had my own room with a ginormous Canopy bed, draped in luscious layers of white, burgundy and the prettiest shade of pink you ever could dream of...scripted on the headboard was PRINCESS LYNZY, I had 5 healthy Yorkies and a plethora of dollhouses with the most intricate little pieces of furniture you ever saw. My hair was long and never snarled. I had all the pretty dresses and lots of Bastad clogs. My butt was firm, my boobs were big and I was adored by all the James Dean lookalikes in town....

My brothers were caring and gentle and never left me on the top bunk without a ladder, they never tied me to the dining room table with masking tape, they did not burn my doll cradle nor did they tickle me till I cried.

I married my best friend and had 2 perfect children, they both live in the US and are well educated and have awesome paying jobs.

We live in a mansion on a hill, my front lawn is sprawling and covered with roses in the summer and olive green moss in the winter....my nights are consumed with snuggling with my 101 Yorkies, looking at pictures on fb and YT of all the puppies recently released from the puppymills that are now nationally outlawed.....they are so happy!
Wow! That's simply amazing and I'm so very jealous. Do you have room for me and my ?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!