Thread: New Baby-
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #3
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

When I first got Gracie she refused to eat the food her breeder had her on and then continued to refuse all kibble no matter what I did with it. I started home cooking for her which at least got her eating on a regular basis.

The whole situation got me looking into pet foods and I found out more than I had bargained for. After researching the kibble making process extensively I decided that Gracie was smarter than me when it came to eating sensibly.

I found Stella & Chewy's and she loved it. I feel better feeding her a good quality raw diet for many reasons. I do from time to time make her a few meals at home but mostly she is on S&C's

Any nutritionist will tell you that you cannot substitute synthetic vitamins for the real nutrition of real foods and the nutrition is at it's highest when the food is as close to it's original source as possible. This is true for humans and animals. Fresh frozen or freeze dried food keeps the food at it's very highest level of nutrition and it has not had the nutrition cooked out of it as is done in the kibble making process.

Always wash your hands after handling any raw meat product and make sure you keep the dishes well cleaned.

Gracie has done really well on S&C's. We have tried other brands but always end up back with S&C's. Did your pup have a problem with it?
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!