View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:57 AM   #33
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I am about the same. . . He was such a tiny guy when I got Galen. And he still is. I am very cautious of what we do, he eats, people around him and other dogs. Also being on Yorkietalk for 6 months before he was born and another 13.5 weeks so 9 months, wow didn't realize I waited that long lol . . Being on here, you read so much about what happens with other dogs. Makes you put in place rules to live by. . You can never be safe but you can try.

Galen plays with larger dogs who has been around him his whole life with me. Depends on the dog though. Even my sisters dog Bear, a Neopolitan Matiff, is not to come near Galen. Her first dog she owned. Even though she says he is harmless and won't hurt him. Her dog is not constantly around a tiny dog even though she insists he has . . at a street fair ! . . . And the dog chases rabbits . . Have you seen Galen do zoomies !! . Am I going to risk it ??. . NOT ON HER DOGS LIFE ! ! Because I don't know what I would do if he did anything to Galen. My sister thinks I am silly. But my dog my rules !
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!