View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
Iluvalldogs
Senior Yorkie Talker

Oh I am so sorry that you had to face such difficulty when you lost little Shelby. I know that even though time passes, it still hurts. This past April 14th was the one year anniversary of the passing of my first Yorkie, October. She was 9. Like you and Shelby, October and I spent every waking hour together. So when she suddenly passed away unexpectedly, I was in shock, at a total loss and completely devastated. I didn't know how I was to live without her. Thankfully, my husband loved her just as much and he helped me so much during that terrible time in my life.

You are so right - time truly is precious. I would say it is one of the best gifts we have on this earth. We also got another Yorkie a few months after October passed away, her name is Oli. Funny enough, she is a rescue and her name before we adopted her was Allie, spelled different from your Ali, though.

Thank you for sharing your memories of precious Shelby. Even though your time with her was short, and it is still painful for you, hold tight to the memories you have in your heart. She surely did have the best mom! Hugs to you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!