View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 07:05 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Baby wipes are safe to use, a pee string might help, it sounds like it may be splashing up. I don't know how old he is, but he also could be lifting his leg when you aren't around. Joey's breeder is the one who told me about the pee string, he's always had it and he's never had problems with spillage. Has he been neutered? Males who aren't neutered have stronger smelling urine.
Cody is 3 y/o, adopted him 11 months ago, he was neutered very young I have his papers on that. Nope, not a leg lifter, I am with him when he goes out to make, he has never lifted his leg never in the 11 months I have him. His hair on his wee-wee is all the same length, I don't see a longer string of hair, I guess that's what I would see. I will use the baby wipes every time he pees. He is due for a hair cut, I'll ask the groomer to leave a pee string, I hope she knows what I am talking about lol, since I don't know what it looks like or how long or thick it should be it will be kinda hard for me to explain lol. Thank you so much Nancy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!