View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:21 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Thanks gals, That's what I thought when I saw the referral "pee string" Cody kinda squats, like he'll spread his hind legs and will lower his back a little (it's sooo cute lol) no leg lifting. When he pees I can see it's hitting the ground, I just don't know if any is hitting his belly. Because he doesn't lift his leg, and because of the way he stands sometimes I'm not sure if he peed or not, so when he's ready to come in I'll feel his lil wee-wee to see if it's wet, if it is then I know he made, if the hair is dry he stays out until he makes. If he does this kinda lower the back to pee would he still need a pee string and how long should it be, i know he has hair there but I never really looked to see how long that hair is, who knew to look, now I know. I guess the smell of pee is coming from the hair, should I use baby wipes every time he pees to get the pee-pee smell off right away. Are baby wipes safe to use on his lil wee wee area. I would like to stop these belly baths, his behind and back legs always gets wet, it's almost like he gets a full bath without the soap.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!