View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 05:50 AM   #1
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default What is a PEE STRING

I didn’t want to hi-jack someone else’s thread, so I have started my own. Cody is my first lil boy, I have always had lil girls. Cody is neutered and kept in a short puppy clip. I have to give him a bath every week because he smells so bad of pee, I use a good quality oatmeal shampoo, as per label instructions I leave it on for 10 minutes. Three days later he stinks. Every morning I give him a belly bath to wash off the pee he may have on him from the day before, but this is not helping and I am concerned from all this belly washing and weekly baths he will have dry skin issues. I never had this with my girls, they would get a bath every 2 to 3 weeks, and never smelled as this lil boy does. I just saw a thread about the length of the “pee string”, never having a boy before this “pee string” referral has me wondering now lol. What is a “pee string” I think I know, just want to be sure, and correct this smelly issue. Thanking all in advance for any responses.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!