View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #13
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneGaelR View Post
They both have harnesses. They are way too small for collars. Fortunately neither is afraid of feet. They appear to have been snatched up and maybe dropped. Toto is now asking to come up and I count to three so he knows when the lift is coming. He's good with that now even if he is still a little hesitant to come toward me when he wants to get in my lap.

I think it helps a lot that Widget is here to show them that it's safe. She's always asking to be lifted. Annie, the Chi, is still not really caring if I'm around or not. Thank heavens after tomorrow I don't have to put any more bitter antibiotics into her mouth. Bacon makes it better but I'm still having to reach down and manhandle her a little to get the eyedropper in.

It's funny I never really liked Yorkies before...too much barking. But Toto is a quiet little man. He barks when he's being silly and when he's begging at the table. Widget, who is half Yorkie is my screamer. If I didn't see her being born I'd never know her mother is a Shih tzu.

Be VERY cautious with the bacon. Small breeds are very susceptible to pancreatitis - they can get very sick, very quickly with very little fat.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!