View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
Jessica bells
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Is this a cause for concern?

Hello, sorry if this isn't the right thread, I've been on this site a few times before but this is the first time I'm posting.
I bought my Yorkie from a breeder about 2 months ago, she was about 16 weeks of age. On the way out of the door the breeder told me "oh by the way she has an underbite, but I think it's cute"
I've tried inspecting her mouth, but she would give me a hard time and I would just give up. I finally got her to open her mouth and this is what I discovered

YorkieTalk.com Photo Gallery - image466 - Powered by PhotoPost

This image seriously scared me. She can eat food, but I noticed she was having a bit of trouble so now I mix wet and dry dog food together and she eats that just fine, and she also likes to chew on bones.
I also have a problem with her tongue constantly sticking out to one side, and therefore it's always wet on that side. Can this be a problem? It's also very very VERY messy when she drinks water. I'm very concerned for her at this point.
What do you guys think? Before I bought her the breeder said she took her to the vet and the vet said she's in good health.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, perhaps you guys can reassure me :3
Jessica bells is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!