View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 09:03 AM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
It kind of makes sense, and I can see why the trainer would think that, but from my reading, a dog will shake when it finds something unpleasant and intense or too stressful.

It kind of reminds me human relaxation techniques where we tense everything up and then relax. Try doing a body shake and see if it's not relaxing.
This makes sense to me, and I will bring it to the trainers attention if it happens again. This obedience school is all new to me. I always had puppies, I trained them all, they were wonderful with ppl and all types of animals, Cody came to me with this behavior issues. I don't have the knowledge of how to undo what I call aggressive behavior if it is just that, " aggressive" or he just does not know how to approach other dogs he would like to meet. So off to school we go for ME to learn how to undo do what prev. owner instilled in him. This was a term I never heard of, but it does make sense, he does not do this to me at home, but does do it at sessions. This has been very helpful, thank you so much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!