View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 07:14 AM   #9
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie6446 View Post
I've been keeping up to date on this. Very scary. This man is a nut. The woods are so dense I can see why they are having a hard time finding this guy. I don't understand why a drone with infrared vision can't fly over the area an find him.
Stay safe - I think the end is in sight. Maybe this weekend.
yeah, this week he's closer to me then ever, 3 miles away, it's mountain country here, lots of woods. The video markofsea posted looks like my road, many police cars, pull overs, it reminds me of the 911 attack, I would be coming back from my summer home in The Pocono's, crossing the Geo. Washington bridge, on the NY side they had the National Guard with rifles exposed, a horrifying sight to see, very upsetting for me, and now this, to close to home. My house, the back of my house is very isolated, no one can see my back, I "had" liked the privacy lol, now I don't. He needs to be caught for taking the life of an innocent police officer. They had shut down the schools by me that is surrounded by woods, but opened them last week, now that he is known to be close to these schools they may close them again, these poor kids will have much making up to do. I wish lil boy was pad trained, this way I wouldn't have to open my back door at night, he just won't use the pads, I believe his prev, owner used them, there was one included in his bag of belongings. One day when I first got him it was raining, he wouldn't go out, I laid down the pad, he used it, I did the happy dance and praise, praise, praise, but it was just that one time, he prefers to go out side to potty. Thank you for your encouraging words.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!