View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 04:09 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkFromSea View Post
Updates aren't being shown on the national news that I've seen lately. Around here, they usually chase these guys down with dogs and helicopters. With several recent probable sightings, you'd think a few dogs, their handlers and paramilitary(SWAT type) police force would make this a no brainer. I'm not advocating bringing in the military because of our Constitution, but there are things they can assist with legally. Seems odd they can't find this guy expeditiously. Have they brought in dog teams from outside of state? I think they did here just a short time ago, missing child, Kitsap Peninsula. Just checked, yep search dogs found her. Tragic end after 4-day search for missing girl in Kitsap County -- Port Angeles Port Townsend Sequim Forks Jefferson County Clallam County Olympic Peninsula Daily news

I didn't know you were in the middle of that. You're safe, you have Cujo, er a, I mean Cody!

Police: Frein is making mistakes, running low on supplies - The Morning Call
Keep us posted!
Yep I am in the middle of all this, the first 2 weeks I was ok with it, then my friends would say, are you nuts for keeping that door open like that. I had a special screen door made for my dogs when I first moved here, 3/4 top is screen, bottom is enclosed then the doggie hatch, I wanted to give my babies the freedom of going potty when they needed to go, I had a dog run off the deck. The dog run was taken down 2 years ago when I extended my deck, my lil girl that past 1 year ago (how time flies) didn't need the dog run, she pottied in one area, so the back door is open from sunrise in the summer until bedtime 11PM. Now my friends go tell me this and it is 3 weeks and still on the loose, now I fear to leave the back door open in the day, and at night when I let cody out (deck is gated, he cannot get in the yard) I am so scared to let him out. I live in a tourist area, shoppes are loosing $, a lot of ppl come for the fall foliage, campers come for that last good week end, that has all slowed down because of this killer. I am amazed they have not bought in the dogs, amazed he has not been caught, I count 17 state trouper cars everyday parked 2000 feet from the interstate highway. They have now shut down to tourist the Delaware Nat. forest, 5 miles miles from where I live and Bushkill falls another tourist attraction and heavily wooded area that is 2 miles from me. Frein is trained commando, he knows how to survive in woods, they are finding pipe bombs, what happens if all pipe bombs are not found? Next year someone goes into these woods, finds something they never saw before, not knowing it's a pipe bomb and it goes off, a fearful thought. I don't know if Cody will alert me to a stranger because, the last 2 months we have had crews of workers repairing under ground pipes and cables, when they first started showing up he would bark, now he is use to seeing strangers close to our house, he doesn't bark at them anymore, so I can't count on him anymore. I am by NO MEANS a scady cat, I fear NOTHING, my neighbors laugh at me because when I have a bear raiding my trash pails or they are in my back yard I go out with my pots and bang them and scare of the bears lol, no big deal to me lol, ppl do not scare me either, but anyone that would ambush a police barrack and shoot troupers, has no regard for human life, killing a police officer is a great crime, so what does it matter to him if he kills more ppl, so this scares me. I feel like a prisoner in my own home. I pray he is caught soon, he is too close to where I live, 3 to 5 miles away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
We used to own a little property not too far from the prison in Huntsville. On one occasion, they had a prison break and several convicts got out.....police and blood hounds and men on horses were swarming all over that property.....I asked momma to stay away from there until they caught him, for fear they would come out of the woods across the street from momma's little house. She said she was ABSOLUTELY safe as she invited all the police to set up their camp on the acre next to the house, and she fixed them meals and had hot coffee on for them from 4am until midnight! I would be scared too, if I was you.....do you have a gun just in case that murderer should come out of the woods at your house, or onto your property at night? Cody will certainly let you know if anyone comes near the house....
A gun, lol, if I did I would have shot my thief of a neighbor that broke into my house 3 years ago, and for 2 years was trying to pry my back door open that has 2 dead bolt locks on it. I had to have steel plates installed around the 2 dead bolt locks, to prevent him from using a crow bar on my door. I didn't need a gun when I lived in The Bronx, NY, I move here to the country, my friends asked me years ago did I get a gun, lol, what the hell I need a gun for, I have my mouth, that's a lethal weapon, Nope, no gun, don't want one. Day time does not worry me all to much, this killer I am sure is under cover in the day, it is the night, the total darkness when I have to let the boy out, I have flood light out back and lights up my deck also, but I remember that posting with the video of that coyote grabbing that cat and skipping over a high wall making his get-a-way, my deck is 4 feet off the ground, when ever I open that door at night to let the boy out, this flashes through my mind, but it's this killer, not a coyote. Thank you for your concern.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!