View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #8
JaneGaelR
Yorkie Talker

Thank you for the responses. Maggiemay's Mommy, I just lost my Maggie Mae this past spring from a stroke. She was a big ole hound dog from Georgia, but she just loved little dogs.

I wish there was a spot they were peeing in. Toto, the Yorkie, I swear is going to dehydrate. He pees ALL the time and all over the place. I swear I didn't know a tiny dog could hold that much liquid. He made huge progress today and wanted to sit in my lap and nap, had a little game with me and has been following me around. I put him on the pad when I knew he had to go. He sniffed, gave me one of "those" looks and went over and peed on the floor. LOL I may have to drag a crate up from the basement. It's been raining off an on all day and I don't have proper harnesses for them both yet (come on Amazon!)

Annie is eating her Wellness kibble with liver chunks but Toto who ate so well last night refused everything except a fried egg for breakfast and dinner. It was much drama. He had to try to bury it first and then circle the plate, drag some off to the floor, carry some to the nearest bed and finally eat the bloody thing. It was like he had to perform a ritual first and he did it for both breakfast and dinner. I swear it was like watching an episode of Supernatural. I guess as long as he doesn't summon Crowley we have it made.

It's funny, if these guys were hounds or shepherds it would be easy for me, but they are so tiny they're intimidating. I can't move them because they are afraid of leashes and I can't pick them up because they are afraid of that too. At least big dogs don't get carried around and snatched off the floor like these bitsies have.
JaneGaelR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!