View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 08:16 PM   #14
thelittleyorkie
YT Young Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faboosh View Post
Holy moly, I would be livid!! The nerve of some people.

Well, if we're sharing stories, I've been dealing with an elderly woman and her rescue chorkie who hasn't been socialized at all. She asked me and Billi to help socialize him, and I agreed. The woman has flaked on me repeatedly, not returned phone calls and will go weeks/months without contacting me. Only to out of the blue start calling me 4+ times a day from multiple numbers for several weeks on end. She gets increasingly rude in her voicemails, demanding that I help her. That it'd only be 5 minutes of my time. I agreed and she came over to my home, 45 minutes early yesterday "that's not a problem right?" I guess not, I'm just in the middle of school work Then she argued with me and disagreed with every bit of advice she'd been begging me for. Basically, she wanted me to tell her she was right (she wasn't) but once I figured that out and went along with her, she got really smug with me and said "Ok well I have to go now!" She acts like she's paying me for this headache. I really hope she loses my number.
You should tell it to her straight. "Ma'am, or Ms. (whatever her last name is), you asked me for my advice. If you are going to disagree with me then don't ask me for advice."

You can also block her number if she is starting to get annoying. If she shows up at your house anyway that would just be scary.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!