View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Dutch is truly a character

Dutch is truly a character full of personality and spunk. She barks at everything and I mean everything. Today she actually barked at one of those oranage and white constructions cones while we were out walking. I had to laugh and so did other people. We pretty much walk the same routes everyday and if she notices anything that is not supposed to be there she will bark at it. It doesn't matter if it's inanimate or not.

Not only does she bark at inanimate objects, she eats the grossest things. Without getting to gross, it was that ahem......time of the month and well she decided to go dumpster diving. I won't say anymore about that. I think you get the picture.

And on top of her barking and gross diet including cat poop, it seems the cat has taken up her bad habits. I've had my cat for 15 years and not once has she ever digged in the trash can no matter what was in it. Just the other night, I saw my cat (who has her own issues) try to tip over the trash can. Now how much do you want to bet she learned that from Dutch.

It's never a dull moment with Dutch around. She makes me laugh so hard each and every day with her antics. She is such a little clown.

Last edited by yavenay; 10-01-2014 at 05:35 PM.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!