Thread: Evo users
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #3
Zoey Zendaya
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
Honestly, too much different ingredients in this food (I count 6 different meat proteins). My dogs do not do well w/bz buffet food but other dogs might be fine w/it. If your's had a reaction to it, it would be impossible to find out what caused it.
Is this what you're feeding Zoey now?
Hello....no, not this....I have been looking for a small dry kibble to compliment the Evangers new super premium duck and sweet potatoe I am in the process of weaning her over to . She has been on canned and kibble Hills rx ID ever since her ER trauma and has done well on it, but she has been getting increasingly bored with and not eating as well. I was concerned with rotation also and know she likes duck so I choose Evangers. ....tried acana kibble ...she ate for a few days then not.....she seems to like canned mostly but likes her treat ball too is where the kibble comes in , sometimes she will nibble on that. I just came across this ingredient change and was curious.

Any suggestions for me? Thinking your suppose to stick with the same brand in canned and kibble don't ya think? But to find a small kibble non chicken / turkey is what the Hills was.....is hard!

Easing her over easy ....and have been studying ingredient labels every day! So much!......."
Grain free, easy to digest, limited ingredient ... Yoweeee
Chelated minerals ....gluten free...and watch out for flaxseed , make sure it's ground! I feel like I'm in a war zone! Yes it's good , no it's not....waaaaaaaaa

Thanks for asking....I hate to keep asking questions.....
Zoey Zendaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!