View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:29 PM   #11
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

I actually found 2 small dogs, one Yorkie and one was a small poodle when I was on a walk one day. Poodle kept playing with my dog but the Yorkie kept scolding his friend to not do that lol. I figured they were from the same home and I saw a house nearby with the garden gate opened wide!

I went to ring the door bell and no one came to the door. No one was home! BUT they left their back sliding door open for the dogs to go in and out and somehow the garden door opened and the dogs ran out! So I tried to get both dogs to go back in to their backyard and the Yorkie was easy but NOT the poodle because all he wanted to do is play with my Yorkie and he doesn't want to go back in!!! I finally pushed him in behind the gate and closed it phew (I was sweating at this point). I am short and the gate was tall and heavy.

I wrote a note to the owner put it on their door, had my phone number on there but never got a response. Not like I hope for anything but a simple thank you would be nice. I know that if it was me, I would be so thankful to the person.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!