View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 03:58 AM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

my last 4 pups all now past started slowing down at age 9 y/o. My last girl was still getting into mischief at age 12 y/o, but did slow down at 10. You are in for the long haul as far as being hyper and very active. One of my pups that was super fast in running slowed down at close to 10 y/o slow enough that I could finally run as fast as she did when I needed to capture her lol. Just giving you a heads up lol. My adopted lil boy at 3 y/o is quite diff. then my past 4 females, he's not quite as hyper, could be from his prev. owner. I allowed my girls to be the lil free spirits they were meant to be, I could hear them all singing "girls just wanna have fun" I have to assume my lil boy wasn't allowed to be him self, he had to be a little gentleman, he is now with me and I want him to be a little free spirit, he is learning, he has much more freedom with me, and a big yard for running and hunting, but he is still a lot calmer then my girls were. Ya gotta love them lil yorkies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!