View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Default Kendle Fire HDX-7

OMG!!! What have I done???? I STUMBLED on QVC this afternoon, looking for something to watch on TV, and I saw "Kendle Fire HDX-7". My cousin had asked ME about the Kendle my son has, it is older and right above the e-reader......she wanted to know about reading books and how that all works....I have no clue, so I thought if I tuned into this thing on TV, it may teach me something about how this all works. Well, long story short, I ended up buying one.....$229.00 for the Kendle Fire HDX-7, 64 GB, and some other letters...LGE-4 or something that lets you use it without WiFi....I had been looking at these things because I was going to get a new one for my son, so I had a pretty good idea what the prices were on other places, plus my brother bought on last month and it cost him over $400.00. So now I have this thing coming....I already have WiFi on my computer, and the man said since we already had a Kindle, we can just switch that account and all the information over to the new one. Called my brother and he was impressed with the deal, so I guess I did good. My cousin does not have WiFi at her house, so she cant use a Kendle anyway......I think the sale lasts all day today, in case anyone else is interested. I cant wait to learn the "text to talk" option, so I can have it read books to me!!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!