View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #1
CouversMom
and Khloe Mae's too!
Donating Member

Unlove Tiger, my kitty soul mate is gone...

I am typing this post through tears, so please forgive me.

Tiger, my first pet of my own has passed away. He was the kitten that I picked out at a local kill shelter and have loved like a child ever since.

Tiger was the cat that converted everyone he met into a cat lover. I have never met a sweeter boy... He didn't deserve this.

I still cannot believe he is gone. I can't sleep and haven't stopped thinking about him. The image of his body is engrained in my mind.

Tiger was a mostly indoor cat, but went outside occasionally to romp around. I knew this wasn't the safest, but he insisted. For a couple years he was a strictly indoor cat, but he kept darting out the front door and I would be stressed until he came back. Finally I decided to just allow him to visit the outside. I knew this wasn't safe, but dh insisted that it made him happy and not to keep him imprisoned. Well, now here we are... Tiger is gone, he was ran over by a car and I cannot forgive myself.

It feels like a horrible nightmare, but it is not... Tiger is gone forever.

I miss my snuggle buddy, I miss his head butts, his loud purr and waking up to him sleeping at my head on my pillow. I don't know what to do without my kitty soul mate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.jpg (41.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (63.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (48.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (61.8 KB, 22 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!