Thread: Marking Spray
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I just bought some Nature's Miracle "No More Marking" that is said to have a "natural repellent." First let me say, I have two male dogs and every week we have two more male dogs visit and then monthly another male dog visits. I think because of all the male visitors, I have more of a problem with marking, so when I found Nature's Miracle marking spray, I had to try it. I have long linen curtains that are a favorite for my visiting dogs and I was about ready to get rid of them. I used the spray on them as well as a bathroom throw rug and it's been two weeks now an nobody marked on any of them. The rug needed to be washed and I put a duplicate out without spraying it, it was new and since they didn't touch the other one in two weeks and it had been marked before, I wasn't worried. First day, they marked or peed on it, not sure which because they do use pee pads. So I'm washing both now and I'll spray both before I put one down again. Anyway, I wanted to mention the product because I've asked about this sort of thing before and nobody has ever mentioned anything, so it may be a fairly new product. If it continues working, it could make my life a lot easier.
Here in Pa. it's been on sale for yearssss. I used it for my 17 y/o when she was 95 % blind and couldn't find the back door and would pee on my throw rug in the kitchen. It took the urine smell out, but she used it anyway lol. Not saying the product doesn't work,my baby was almost blind.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!