Thread: Marking Spray
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Default Marking Spray

I just bought some Nature's Miracle "No More Marking" that is said to have a "natural repellent." First let me say, I have two male dogs and every week we have two more male dogs visit and then monthly another male dog visits. I think because of all the male visitors, I have more of a problem with marking, so when I found Nature's Miracle marking spray, I had to try it. I have long linen curtains that are a favorite for my visiting dogs and I was about ready to get rid of them. I used the spray on them as well as a bathroom throw rug and it's been two weeks now an nobody marked on any of them. The rug needed to be washed and I put a duplicate out without spraying it, it was new and since they didn't touch the other one in two weeks and it had been marked before, I wasn't worried. First day, they marked or peed on it, not sure which because they do use pee pads. So I'm washing both now and I'll spray both before I put one down again. Anyway, I wanted to mention the product because I've asked about this sort of thing before and nobody has ever mentioned anything, so it may be a fairly new product. If it continues working, it could make my life a lot easier.

Join today and remove this ad!