View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #2
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Here's a thread I made awhile back. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...room-home.html

It's best to invest in a good pair of clippers w/strong motor power. The higher the motor rotary, the quieter it is & the smoother it cuts. I personally have 3 clippers. It will last years, a very long time & will pay for itself.

I have 2 Andis clippers (one linked above the other is a AGP Super 2 speed). 3rd one is cordless w/a rechargeable battery called Wahl Arco. I use that the most, for sanitary trims, ear tipping, paw trims & tidy ups. It's got 5 blades in one & comes w/comb attachments. I love it bc it's very quiet & convenient to use.
But you can do all the above w/regular clipper & a #10 (sanitary, paw trims) & #30 (only for ear tipping & used under a comb) blade.

The best price I found fir Wahl Arco: WahlŽ Arco SE Ultimate Clipper-Big Dee's Tack & Vet Supply

There's many selections out there. Once you figure out what type of cut, the blade length you want, then it will be easier to narrow down the choices.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!