View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 11:54 PM   #8
Cat2861
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intilis View Post
I just tried the pet box for my guys. I signed up for a free box through Iheartradio. I paid 7.99 shipping & thought it was for one box. I just got an email saying that my next box will be shipped soon, so now I'm confused. I don't know if the deal was for one month, or if I will be getting more boxes.

The box was just "OK". It contained an "aussie ear", some kind of chew that I withheld because it reminded me of rawhide. There was a tiny bag of sweet potato chips which my guys liked, a larger bag of crunchy jerky treats that they also liked, and a sample size bag of Evangers kibble along with a coupon.

It kind of seemed like a small collection of samples, and I think I could have gotten the same amount of items at the pet store that my guys would like better for the same amount of money.
You may want to check that because you signed up for a free box that somewhere in small print you are now on an auto ship until you cancel. If you don't cancel they will keep shipping every month and charge your credit card every month.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!