View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 01:25 PM   #11
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
I am so completely enamored of the yorkie breed and their people. I've never met such a kind, warm, funny, loving, compassionate and truly caring group. You've boosted my confidence as a "new" yorkie person. My Piper makes me laugh out loud every day--in ways only those who dwell w/these adorable ones can truly "get!" Thank you sooo very much always...
Oh the yorkie breed is like having a child!!! My female is a tomboy that chases snakes and frogs loves to roll in mud and refuses to wear clothes... my male has a mohawk that he will stand completely still and let you dye and if you ask him if he wants to go for a ride will run to the bathroom and wait for you to gel his mohawk up, if he hears his closet open he will about knock you down just to get to his clothes.....

OH and since you are a new yorkie mom we MUST warn you.... Yorkies can give one heck of a stink eye if you do something they do not approve of!!! Consider yourself warned because if dirty looks could kill this breed would rule the world
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!