View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #8
Brandy101b
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapindee
I worked for CPS. Unfortunately, I could tell some sad stories about people leaving children in cars in summer & winter. Or forgetting to drop them off at daycare--one women left her child in the trunk cuz she couldn't find a baby sitter and then she forgot they were there......

I could'nt imagine, stories like that just break my heart. I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and I am expected my second and finally child, a daughter, the end of may and I could'nt imagine leaving them in the car for a second! There are some gas stations around here that still don't have pay at the pump and it can be hard to pump, then pull up and pay and alot of them are pay first before you pump. But I just avoid them if I can and go to pay at pump stations. I am sure it will be super hard to get two babies around come may but I will do it just to keep them safe. I hear to often a mother gets out for just a second to pay for gas and leaves her kids in the car and leaves it running and next thing she knows someone is highjacking her car. Its a scarey reality teh kind of world we live in!
Brandy101b is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!