View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 05:38 AM   #7
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leegleze View Post
Cat and Chickensmith, thank you for your kind words! The appointment went very well indeed. Rigby had a heckuva dose of fleas and one or two ticks (!) but the vet said, otherwise, he's in fine shape. He's the right size and weight for his age, his eyes are fine; his teeth are almost finished the teething stage and the new ones are coming in strong; and his body is nice and compact as it should be. He took a tiny sample of feces from Rigby's rectum and will have it tested, just to be sure there's nothing more sinister than "too much excitement" which caused the tummy troubles yesterday. He got a gold star!
Aw, I am SO happy for you that he is okay ! I was truly worried for this little one bc w/ symptoms like that, it can be very dangerous. Just so glad he is better. Perhaps it was the flea bath chemicals or a tummy bug.

I'm so glad you found us too, you'll find a ton of info here and some really great people who will support you when/if you need it. And, I'm sure you have tons to offer us with what you already know too. Puppy kisses to your healthy kiddo!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!