View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 06:49 AM   #5
Cat2861
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leegleze View Post
Thank you so much for your reply, Wylie's Mom. After I posted the message above, Rigby had no further problems. This morning, his feces was well formed and he had no vomiting since. He spent a quiet and uneventful night, and appeared to have "got rid" of anything that was bothering his tummy.

But I'm not taking any chances. Today, I had an appointment booked with the vet for a general check-up, and I will keep it. I will tell the vet all that I told you, so Rigby has a thorough examination.

I am thankful that I stumbled upon this site. Although I showed dogs for 18 years (Springer Spaniels and Cavaliers), I realize that I know very little about Yorkies. What a wonderful place to learn! Your efforts are very much appreciated!
Hi and welcome to YT. You will find lots of useful info on this forum about this beautiful breed. I'm glad you are keeping your appointment with the vet. Especially since you just received your puppy and the fact that the puppy came full of fleas. You never know if the puppy has contracted anything else. The last thing you want to see is a puppy vomiting and having diarrhea. It's always best to be on the safe side. Best of luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!