View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I'm so sorry that this happened to your little Max. I know some of the horror and pain you must be going through and the thing to do now is to grieve all you need to for as long as you need but as soon as I was able, I would report the dangerous dog to the police and Animal Control so they can make a report of the attack, quarantine the killer dog if it hasn't had its rabies vaccine and do an investigation on the dog's history in the community to find out if it's legally a vicious dog and take appropriate steps to keep other dogs and the public safe from it.

In time, your pain and grief will slowly subside but you never stop missing them, though time does help greatly. I sincerely hope that you have family and friends to support you during this horrible time and, in time, when you are ready, can consider trying to love again like you did Max. He would want that for you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!