View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 09:18 PM   #76
Opium88
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Apt solution

I live in a loft, with no backyard. And the area we live in isn't the greatest. So I came up with an idea to put a doggy door in the front window and build an enclosed outdoor kennel for Izzy to have to hopefully help potty train her. It has definitely helped. I will post a picture of it in a few minutes. I had it built out of that plastic white lattice so she can't chew through it, and it looks pretty nice. The owner of the apts loved it . I can even grow vine flowers to dress it up. It has big stairs leading down she can sun bathe on and I don't have to worry about anyone stealing her. I can take down a section to clean it out when needed. And when I'm gone she doesn't have to hold her bladder. Oh and I even built a little balcony that only the cats can jump to for them to go in and out as they wish, too. All my animals are loving it. She took up pooping outside almost right away. Now we're working on her adding peeing to that equation and she'll be set. Just an idea for people with busy schedules and very little yard to work with.
I took the pictures at night unfortunately.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (186.2 KB, 28 views)
Opium88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!