Thread: My Marley
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 06:30 PM   #1
Opium88
YT 500 Club Member

Unlove My Marley

My Marley was 7 months old, with one ear up and flopped forward. She was our first until we adopted her sister about a month and a half after getting her. She was the sweetest thing and my boyfriend and I loved her more than anything. We were rearranging my bedroom when I realized she wasn't there. We searched the house thoroughly we thought. We combed the streets with four of my friends. We cried and put out 150 flyers offering $200 reward . And we cried. But I had hope. And then 17 hours after she went missing I heard a faint yelp and whimper that didn't come from outside or from Izzy. I ran upstairs and lifted the bed and saw her laying there and I scooped her up into my arms and started screaming hysterically. But it was too late. She died right then. I wasn't willing to believe it and I ran into my vets office begging them to find a heartbeat and they couldn't. And losing her that way has to be the absolute hardest most heart breaking thing I've ever endured. And I have been through some s**t in my life. But that is by far the hardest. I was extremely suicidal for the first week. If it weren't for my boyfriend I don't know that I wouldn't still be. We loved her so much. So now we are overly attentive to every move Izzy makes and vow never to let that kind of thing happen again. But we both still cry over Marley all the time. For such a tiny little thing She made quite a big impression on our hearts .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (113.2 KB, 68 views)
Opium88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!