Thread: CT repairable?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:09 PM   #5
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaWilliams3 View Post
Oh thank god, that CT sounds miserable. I hope there is a way to correct it. Amarok sounds like the little guy in the reverse sneeze. Can I get his owner to give him an allergy medication or something? Is there anything safe? Or does it just sound more miserable than it actually is?
Hi here are a few articles on reverse sneezing. When Buster does it I do a few things to break the sneezing. You can gently block to nose while allow them to breath thru the mouth, you can rub their chest I find this helps calm Buster, and I have found that while holding onto him I lift up his hind legs so that he is doing a front handstand and then reverse so he is standing on his hind legs and gently keep doing that until I hear the click of the soft pallet going back into place and he starts breathing better. He usually does this when excited, drinking water or playing hard.
01 Reverse Sneezing (Pharyngeal Gag Reflex) - VeterinaryPartner.com - a VIN company!
Reverse Sneezing in Dogs | VCA Animal Hospitals
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!