Thread: Biggest Prank?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 08:11 AM   #13
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

My family loves to pull pranks on each other:

1. 10 year old niece gets her first bra during the Holidays and while she was out with friends my older brother took it and got it wet and put it on the pine tree in the front yard so it froze. Poor Jordan comes home with all her friends and there is her bra frozen to the tree. Of course we had done that to her father when he was little with his first jock strap.

2. Older brother again - my father when he retired started a U-pick fruit farm and had a sign for the major highway that he could put words on it just like a gas station. So my brother took the sign put it on the highway with the words "For A Good Time call XXXXXXX) which was my little brothers cell phone. You can imagine the phone calls that came through.

3. My mother makes great pots of soup and it is not unusal to find some small plastic bug in your soup bowl...Eaters beware!

4. A silver bullet that has been moving through the family for years. I think it first appeared in the soup but since then it has probably gone around the world. It is the responsibillity of the person who gets it to send it on its way during the year to someone else in the family. You never know when it will appear (could be in your birthday cake) but the best was when it was sent through the mail in cow manure. My brother has to dig through the wet manure and get it or else we could call his bluff and call him a chicken sh$t.

The secret in the family is to never acknowledge someone got you or it will go ten times worse on you, so it is hysterical to watch someone have to suck it up...we love pranks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!