Thread: Hind legs
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 07:07 AM   #1
LilHarley
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad Hind legs

Hello,

Have any of your pups suffered from stiff, weak and/or what appears to be painful hind legs? Harley, my oldest yorkie, has just started to suffer from this. He will be 10 this year and I'm relating this to age. Nonetheless, I want to know if there is anything I can do to help him not have this issue.

He has not gotten hurt and the stiffness and pain happen sporadically. We do have stairs to go in my house and inside the house as well. He often stops to take a break before proceeding to go up the stairs. If breaks my heart so much that I carry him up the remainder of the stairs so that he doesn't get hurt. He is not yelping or anything, I just do it to assist him.

I do have another yorkie, Lily (6 yrs) and I want to make sure that this not happen to her if I can prevent it. These two tiny beings are my life and it pains me to see any either of them suffer in any which way.

If anyone has experienced this, would you mind sharing what you've done to help your pup? Should I give them a baby aspirin, massage his leg?

Thank you so very much and I do look forward to hearing from anyone.

Last edited by LilHarley; 09-08-2014 at 07:10 AM.
LilHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!