View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 07:32 PM   #11
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Jax had really soft poo on RC and 'fattened' up LOL - at least, for him anyway, but he also did on Fromm regular grain inclusives. Oddball.

Fromm Lamb and Beef Grain-Free he LOVES though and seems to do pretty well on, as well as Farmina Cod. Acana Duck is what he always did best on, and he ate Acana in general for over 2yrs, but I haven't tried the 'newer' formulas with him. I was a bit disappointed with the addition of a bunch of lentils, peas, beans etc. But honestly he for sure did best on Acana, always looked the best, muscle tone, stool was the best, no eye boogers, energy, etc.

In general, he SEEMS to do better on either grain-free or minimal grain or limited ingredient. Like, he did fabulous on Purina Beyond lamb - but that's only got like 9 main ingredients. And then he also does/did great on a food like Acana. lol. So I can't exactly pinpoint why he does better IMO on certain foods or not.

For Cody... I don't know, maybe the Acana Duck LID has a shot? They have a new pork food as well, and lamb. All limited ingredient.
Do these foods come in dry form, Cody LOVES dry over canned. Thanks for all the selections
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!