View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #7
Graneet
YT Addict

Sounds like a battle of alpa dog. Neither of mine have been fixed yet. Im going to fix my girl in a few weeks. She just came out of heat. What fun that was. My problem now is he has taken to barking at dogs to. I think to keep him social im taking him to the dog park without her. Shes the one who is not dog friendly. She will go to the fence where big dogs are. Quiet then soon as she touches their nose she goes wild. I think mine have set their boundries. He was with about 10 dogs at the breeders and fought for his food etc. i give both dogs the same thing. Boo will put his down to get hers. So when i feed them treets i let princess have hers first. Hopefully to break it. I need so bad to take them for training. But i have back issues and cant stand a lot. Fixing to have two discs removed . Wish i could afford to let a trainer keep them teach them them me follow up. Thats not happening. Your dogs will work out their boundries. Sounds like the toy thing is just playing. Mine do that. Cute to watch.
Graneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!