View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 04:09 AM   #6
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I used to work with this totally MACHO Guy who thought he was all that...I mean to the point of being annoying....He was a Univ. of Texas Graduate and constantly talking about school and all the girls he hit on.......After fending him off for months I decided to pull a practical joke on him when I found out he had to take a business trip for our Company.

I made a HUGE Bumper sticker for his car and slapped it on his bumper....

The Bumper Sticker had the UT Logo - and it said...."I'm From UT and PROUD TO BE GAY"

Let's just say he drove over 200 miles with that on the back of his car..... When he left the parking lot - my WHOLE company was at the window watching him drive away and we were on the FLOOR laughing.....and yes....He did find out and knew it was me who made the sign
LOL. I love that story, Villette. He sounds like the kind of macho guy who that would really bother.

And Yorkiepip, I think I'd like your hubby. Or maybe I'd hate him!

Villette, your story reminded me of another. A friend lent me his truck for a few days while he was out of town. The day he needed it back, he had an old high school buddy visiting him for the first time in 30 years. They came to pick up the truck together. Knowing that, I put those red dingleballs all around the interior of his truck and some dice hanging on the mirror. He's never forgiven me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!