Thread: Biggest Prank?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 01:39 AM   #3
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Yeah, that one's kinda EVIL. I hope they got you back!

Mine's evil too:
Three of us are walking through a dark alley in Jackson, Wyo., in 1985 on our way to Alaska. I'm in the middle. Halfway through, we see this grungy, tough looking biker all by himself, standing in the alley for no good reason and staring right at us. Just after we pass him, I slyly reach around my friend on the right, grab him hard by the right shoulder and swing him around. Well, he lets out some strange karate yell and throws his arms up in defense. I laughed, my other buddy laughed and the biker dude -- a good 10 feet away and minding his manners -- almost fell over laughing.

Both buddies got me back pretty good later on when we were in Denali Park and I was taking a bathroom break by the side of the rode. We were all wary of grizzlies and had been talking about them all trip. Both buddies -- safe in the van -- shouted GRIZZLY! and showed genuine fear on their faces as they looked past me. I decided I had no choice but to trust them and run -- midstream -- toward the van, which slammed in my face as I was approaching, pants wet from my sprint.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!