View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:43 AM   #14
intilis
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire2014 View Post
Thank you so much. You are such kind people to send such warm words. They really have been such a comfort to me.

I have been through so much in the past but this is easily the hardest and saddest moment I have ever experienced.

I will try my best to be happy for Dilly. As Reprak said Dilly was happiest when I was and so are my two other dogs, so for them and for Dilly I am trying to keep my spirits up and feeling blessed that Dilly was in my life and has left me with so many wonderful memories. I've ordered a photo keyring for my car key and a multi frame of photos for the lounge. I've also bought a book to write all my thoughts and happy times with Dilly. Am hoping having these physical things will help me feel like she's not completely gone.

I still can't believe it. I keep feeling her nudging my leg for a cuddle or catching her in the corner of my eye only to realise that it's not her at all. Love you so much my darling Dilly x x x
Don't be so sure that it's not her! I've seen & heard enough to truly believe that our loved ones (skin & fur) visit us when we need it most.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!