View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #35
yorkiemom76
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Ok, so for 2 days I am smearing his poop looking for those nasty things, ya know how when you use straight bleach, you keep smelling it hours later, IDK maybe the odor gets stuck to the hair in your nose. Well now that I am playing with poop, and have to get very close to look for teenie tiny things the smell of poop lingers, I change my top and put on a fresh one, still smell poop, boy do i have a lot of laundry, boy does this lil guy make lots of poop, I am keeping a log of my findings. I tried using those masks, but I can't breathe through them any ideas to help eliminate poopy smell?
You're a dedicated Yorkie momma...the little guy is lucky to have you. From your other posts, it sounds like the worms are dying, I'm glad to hear it.
I doubt that the smell is in your clothes. It's probably just stuck in your nose. Working in a vet clinic, we have more than our fair share of yucky smells and sometimes I can still smell things from that day even after I go home and shower and change clothes. I've heard of putting a little Vicks under your nose to kill smells but I've never tried it.
yorkiemom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!