View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

He looks like a precious little baby fox in a way. So adorable!

Looks to me like he might have a mix of something in him and maybe a case of leather ear but visit to a vet who has a large small-dog practice should tell you what all his problems and physical needs are.

Some Yorkies have very sensitive GI-tracts that sometimes seem to get more sensitive as they age and cannot eat very rich foods so just be sure to feed only small amounts of high-fat foods to him at first to see how he tolerates them and get him to the vet should he begin to vomit, have diarrhea or a distended, gassy tummy. Yorkies often get pancreatitis easily from eating too-rich food and some have MVD, which usually means they need to be on a special hepatic diet consisting of easily-digestible, low protein.

He's just adorable and I bless you for being willing to take this precious little elder boy into your home and give him a healthy, happy, safe and loved life for the rest of his days.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!