View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:36 AM   #8
reprak
Yorkie Talker

Hello Claire,

Firstly, I am very sorry for your loss. If it is worth anything I would say this: don't feel guilty. You did not mean harm and if you could be there and do something, you would be doing your best to help. I myself was beating myself up during past few days and I was drowning in dark thoughts, challenging myself with questions "what if, or did I really do my best?" First: yes, we do our best for our little hairy friends, at least most of us. Just the fact that you are here, on this forum indicates to me that you are truly yorkie fan I you have the love towards them. And the other thing what I just realized: that little pooch of yours would be heart broken if it would see you in this condition. Our dogs were the happiest when they felt we are happy. Conclusion: be and feel the way your yorkie would love to see you to be. I myself am doing that right now, knowing that I did everything in my power to be a good owner, to make my little yorkie friend as happy as I possibly could, respected and cherished the love and companion given to me and when death took us apart I will continue now to pay that respect by remembering only the good things and memories. And therefore my advice is: be happy, you had a friend in your dog many people will never have in their whole life!

Last edited by reprak; 09-01-2014 at 06:41 AM.
reprak is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!