View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #9
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreuer View Post
I was playing outside with my husband, son, and Lexi when I could hear across the field behind our backyard a guy yelling for his dog that was loose (a Chihuahua). I know it's a Chihuahua because this is not the first time I have seen him looking for his dog. Anyway, it started to rain so we went in. A few minutes later I go outside our front yard to take Lexi to go potty and I see a little Chihuahua running in the street. I of course want to get him so nothing happens to the poor little thing. I grab a squeaky toy and treats, but he wants nothing to do with me getting close to him. So I try to at least get him to go towards the field. He went towards the field and I yelled to the guy that his dog is over here crossing the field and he finally got the dog to go to him. The guy just turns around and walks away, not even a thank you for trying to help him get his dog (in the rain). If someone tried to help me get Lexi if she got out I would be so thankful to them! Anyway, just annoyed me.... rant over!
That is when you wait just a minute or so, to make SURE he has no manners and has no intention of thanking you, and you just holler out to him sweetly, "Your welcome!!!!" ( "a$$hole" is optional, tacked onto the end of that!)
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!